Siemens Mobility, has been designated as a separately managed company of Siemens AG. Within ESAG, Scientechnic which is part of the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Commercial & Industrial Group continues to represent Siemens Mobility exclusively for the territory of Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalisation, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
The portfolio of Siemens Mobility includes
- The full range of vehicles for rail traffic: Regional, as well as intercity and high speed trains, metro cars, streetcars and light rail, passenger coaches, driverless vehicles and locomotives
- Signal and control technology for rail-based passenger and freight traffic
- Electrification solutions for rail and road traffic
- Maintenance and service of vehicles and infrastructure
- Road traffic control and information systems, parking space management as well as electronic payment and toll systems for urban and interurban traffic
- Consulting, planning, financing, construction and operation of turnkey mobility systems
- Integrated mobility solutions for intermodal networking of different traffic systems